THANK YOU FOR VISITING MiMORTGAGE’S WEBSITE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING THE REASONABLE EXPECTATIONS OF PRIVACY OF ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE.
To improve the usefulness of our website for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our website’s data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume (“Traffic Data”).
Traffic Data consists of the:
- Name of the domain, or URL, from which the visitor has accessed the Internet, (e.g., “a company.com”; “a school.edu”; or “an agency.gov”);
- Internet Protocol Number;
- Type of web browser used; and
- Date and time this website is visited.
Traffic Data does not identify individual visitors. Traffic Data is helpful in permitting us to improve our website and to maintain accessibility.
- Individual services are requested
- Application is made regarding possible employment
- Inclusion on a MiMortgage, mailing list is requested
- Suspicion of illegal behavior or unauthorized activities; or
- User identification is required under law.
MiMortgage will not disclose the information you give us with any third party, except to the extent a third party requires such information in order to perform services for MiMortgage related to MiMortgage’s own business purposes; it is required by law; or when it is deemed necessary to protect MiMortgage or our website. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes to a third party.
MiMortgage will not disclose the information you give us with any third party, except to the extent such third party requires such information in order to perform services for MiMortgage related to MiMortgage’s own business purposes; it is required by law; or when it is deemed necessary to protect MiMortgage, or our website. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes to a third party.
You may choose not provide any personal information to MiMortgage and you will still be able to access the majority of our website. However, personal information may be required to use this website for the following:
- Visitors seeking to obtain any of the services offered by MiMortgage on this website. In such event, specified information will be required to access and utilize this information on the website. This information may involve your completing certain online registration forms, confirmation of enrollment by clicking on “acceptance buttons” and/or use of passwords, cookies or other methods to confirm your identity. Online service commitments may also require follow-up contacts (such as telephone call backs) and responses regarding the services to be utilized. This includes billings and payments.
- Requesting to be included on mailing lists of MiMortgage
- Contact regarding possible employment.
Although MiMortgage will take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from acquiring information that has become available to MiMortgage in connection with this website, an unlawful interception by a third party could still be possible. MiMortgage is not responsible for any such unlawful activities, or in the event that any password provided to a user is obtained by a third party in connection with this website. In the event a user believes any password has been obtained without permission by third parties, or if the visitor has other privacy concerns, the user should contact MiMortgage immediately so the password can be changed, or other necessary steps to correct the situation. This notification should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MiMortgage monitors network traffic continuously to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause any type of damage to the website or to MiMortgage. Monitoring also occurs to prevent any activity that is illegal or which may subject MiMortgage to legal liability or damage. MiMortgage is committed to maintaining the website’s security and its ongoing compliance with law so that this convenient service will remain available to all visitors.
This website may provide “links” to various governmental, industry and other third party websites or resource materials. These links are provided for information purposes only. MiMortgage does not endorse any advice, goods or services offered by third parties. To the extent third-party materials contain assertions of fact, recommendations, or any other interpretations or advice, the third party is solely responsible for the content of the third-party site. MiMortgage makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose or use of third party websites. Further, MiMortgage has not verified the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites or hosted materials, nor have we determined what actions such parties will take regarding the privacy of their visitors. In no event shall MiMortgage be responsible for any third party content, policies or actions.
1. MiMortgage collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. MiMortgage does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. MiMortgage may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. MiMortgage may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. MiMortgage restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.